Nigeria football is a massive brand. Impressive performances on the pitch and in the boardroom over the years has compelled more interest in the brand from corporate organizations and establishments.
Today, the Nigeria Football Federation has a number of partners, sponsors and suppliers.
Africa Independent Television
Guinness Nigeria PLC
West African Milk Company
Cadbury Nigeria PLC
Coca-Cola Nigeria Ltd
Industrial and General Insurance
AIT (of the DAAR Communications group) are the Broadcast partners. AFRIBANK is the Official Bank of the NFF and the National Teams; Guinness Nigeria PLC pays the salaries of the assistant Coaches of the Super Eagles; Adidas of Germany are the kits suppliers; West African Milk Company, through its Peak milk, is the Official Milk, Cadbury Nigeria PLC, through TomTom, is the Official Candy of the National Teams, Coca-Cola is a sponsor of the national senior team; Pamodzi is the marketing consultant; IGI brokers the insurance package for the teams and; Supersport is technical partner for production of clean feed during matches.
OFFICIAL PARTNER (10 SLOTS)
An Official Partner to the NFF has exclusive right to the product and service on all pillars of the Nigeria Football Federation brand spectrum. The partnership right is not limited to the national teams only but extended to cover specific projects of the Federation.
OFFICIAL SPONSOR/SUPPLIER (100 SLOTS)
An Official Sponsor/Supplier has no right to product exclusivity on a particular brand of the Nigeria Football Federation. Under this platform, the level of participation determine the sponsor upgrade to â€˜Official Partnerâ€™ level. Donations, grants and other gratifications from both private and public sector enterprises fall under this category.
Windows Still Open:
- The Federation Cup
- The Nigeria National League
- The Nigeria Womenâ€™s League
- The Nigeria Amateur League
- The Charity Shield competition
- National U-13 Boys & Girls Championships
Partnership with Nigeria Football Federation and the National Teams will:
- Create worldwide mileage for sponsorsâ€™ products and services
- Create a halo effect through the transfer of the passion of soccer fans across the globe on sponsorsâ€™ products and services
- Reduce the cost of above-the-line advertising
- Create brand loyalty for sponsorsâ€™ products/services and build emotional connections for increased patronage
- Give sponsorsâ€™ brand world class status
- Foster warm relationship between sponsors and international football bodies like FIFA, CAF and WAFU
- Enable for sponsors priority consideration in the execution of government projects in the sports sector
- Grant to sponsors the right of exclusivity which creates monopoly for their products and services for worldwide publicity during important competitions and tournaments
- Grant access to our world â€“class players for endorsement and testimonial of sponsorsâ€™ products and services
- Grant to sponsors right of exclusivity to handle the Federationâ€™s projects where available, et cetera